Friday, June 22, 2012

The Last Ninja

I am a Ninja – the last Ninja of my clan.
Or so I thought, until I heard that our Princess was alive, and was held hostage by our mortal enemy.
I’ve been running as far as I can remember. I’ve killed hundreds, or probably thousands with my blade and shurikens. I enjoyed it. The blood of my enemies on my sword motivated me to save her.
I need to save her and give justice to my clan.
I am the last one who can, and with my skills, I will kill them all in one swift stroke. I will be as silent as the wind and as powerful as the waves.
With the blessings of the Ancient gods, I will crush them all.
The last general I’ve killed told me her whereabouts. I feel she’s almost near. I can feel revenge’s about to be served - as cold as the steel of my ancient sword.
As I barged open the dojo’s large door where she was kept captive, hundreds of other ninjas attacked me in an instant. Their eyes were red as they were all powered by the ancient evil which consumed them.
Little did they know that I possess the power of the wind and I immediately became invisible. My enemies fell one by one, as blood poured all over the dojo, as they had no time to wonder what took their lives.
As my power waned, I finally saw her.
Beneath my mask, my eyes grew large as everything became clear. She was the enemy...
A tear fell from my eye as I had no choice but to attack, but in one swift blow, she caught me by surprise, as a sword from nowhere stabbed me from behind as it pierced through my heart.
The last Ninja fell.
As everything became dark, two words suddenly appeared in the middle of the room.
GAME OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!